Wednesday, April 20, 2011

American Craft Council


Thanks to all who stopped by the ACC show this past weekend in St. Paul. The show was a great success and I am so proud to have been a part of this nationally recognized show. I met some other amazingly talented artists and got to share my whole collection with everyone. It is not very often when the whole gang gets together, so it was a grand reunion! I shared a booth with my talented friend, Emily Johnson so there was plenty of jewels to be had. There were lots of "oohhs" and "ahhhs" and of course lots of smiles. Here are some photos of the weekend along with a couple new pieces. I look forward to sharing my new work with you soon at First Thursday (May 5th 5-9pm) or at the Walker Art Local Jewelry Mart (May 7th 12-5pm)."Roots" necklace made of blackened sterling silver and emerald. (above) Hand forged ruby "Cala" necklace made of blackened sterling silver and briolette cut rubies. (below)